How To Uninstall
There are two ways how to uninstall Hidden.
You can uninstall Hidden by following these instructions when logged in as an administrator:
- Open Spotlight Search in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Navigate to: /Library/LaunchDaemons
- Delete com.hidden.daemon.plist
- Go back to Spotlight Search in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Enter the following path: /usr/local
- Remove the folder called hidden from this folder
- Restart your computer
Using the Terminal
You can also uninstall Hidden by opening the Terminal application and running the command below - please copy and paste the entire piece of code. You will then be requested to enter your admin password.
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.hidden.daemon.plist 2>/dev/null && sudo rm -rf /usr/local/hidden && echo 'All done. HiddenApp has been removed from your computer.'
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?
Get in touch with us directly and we will answer your question.