How do I hide the Location Services icon in the menu bar on OS X?
- open a Finder window
- select 'Go To Folder' from the 'Go' menu
- remove any pre-populated content from the search field
- type /System/Library/LaunchAgents/ in the search field
- press 'Go'
- drag a copy of 'com.apple.locationmenu.plist' from this folder to somewhere else safe in case you need it again in the future
- delete 'com.apple.locationmenu.plist' from the LaunchAgents folder by moving it to the trash and then emptying the trash
- restart your computer
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?
Get in touch with us directly and we will answer your question.
2019 © HiddenApp OÜ