- How do I enable / reset Location Services on Ma...
From the Apple menu, choose 'System Preferences'.
- Choose 'Security', from the Personal section.
- Click the 'General' tab.
- If the icon in the lower-left corner is locked, click it to authenticate with your admin password (to unlock the Security pane).
- Make sure the check box next to 'Disable Location Services' is unchecked.
- Click the 'Reset Warnings' button.
- Click 'OK' to confirm.
- Open Applications > Utilities > Terminal, paste the following command and press enter: /usr/local/hidden/Hidden.app/Contents/MacOS/Hidden -l
- You will receive a dialog asking permission for Hidden to use your location, check the "Don't ask me again" box and press 'OK'.
- Log into your Tracking Control Panel on the Hidden website and set Hidden to Test Mode.
- Location data should now be received as expected.
You can read more about location services on OS X 10.6 here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4239
Similar articles you may find helpful: